Ultra-light and technical - Sea to Summit's Spark™ Sleeping Bag range are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size.
They reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible. The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance.
These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
Our ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down.
All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection also makes Spark™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
Sea to Summit Spark SpII Sleeping Bag
• Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size.
• RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down for maximum insulation value.
• Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation.
• Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another
Temperature rated in accordance with EN13537
Lower limit -2ºC / 28ºF
• Vertical box baffles in the torso area accommodates extra down and boosts warmth around the core, vertical baffles on chest optimises position of down to prevent it moving during use.
• Lower part of bag uses a sewn through horizontal baffle construction to minimise weight.
• ½ zip with two sliders aids access and allows ventilation from mid-section of bag.
• Updated sizing provides extra room for both shoulders and hips while still maintaining insulation efficiency.
• Draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper.
• Includes hood draft collar.
Size: as below & see sizing image
SPII Regular: Maximum User Height 183cm / 6’ Weight: 490g
SPII Long: Maximum User Height 198cm / 6’6” Weight 560g