Engineered for women to provide extra warmth where needed.
Ultra-light and technical - Sea to Summit's Flame™ Sleeping Bag range are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size. The Flame™ Series reflects a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The women’s specific fit is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder and we’ve added extra down overall for increased warmth.
Our ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection also make the Flame™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
Sea to Summit Flame™ FmIII Sleeping Bag
• Women’s specific contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation.
• Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size.
• RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
• Vertical baffles prevent down migration and cold spots.
NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another.
Temperature rated in accordance with EN13537
Lower limit : -10ºC / 14ºF
• Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots
• Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room
• Vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
• Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilation options
• Zipper draft tube, hood and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when it’s needed
Size: See below & size guide image
Flame FmIII Regular: Maximum User height 170cm / 5’7” Weight: 665g