Ultra-light and technical - Sea to Summit's Spark™ Sleeping Bag range are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size.
They reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.The secret to the impressive performance is a combination
of premium materials and careful design.
The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
Our ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection also makes Spark™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
Sea to Summit Spark™ SpIII Sleeping Bag
• Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size.
• RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down for maximum insulation value.
• Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation.
• Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another
Temperature rated in accordance with EN13537
Lower limit : -8ºC / 18ºF
• Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots.
• Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room.
• Vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it from moving during use.
• Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilations options.
• Zipper draft tube, hood, and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when its needed.
Size: See below & sizing image.
SPIII Regular: Maximum User height 183cm / 6’ Weight: 665g
SPIII Long: Maximum User height 198cm / 6’6” Weight: 745g